1 x 1 Mentoring
So you’re all in, you just became a business wantabe! Now what are you supposed to do? You need someone to bounce your ideas off of? You need accountability! YOU NEED a Mentor. YIKES!! I think you need ME!
Come on, jump on board! Let’s DO This!
BE WHO YOU WOULD SERVE IF YOU WERE THE CLIENT
Sometimes you just need a little guidance. Or some feedback on your strategy. What about a technical show-me-how session? The real problem is that you are a busy person and learning a lot of information by Googling for help or searching YouTube could take a lot of precious time – not to mention frustration!
How This Works
- You schedule an appointment for a 90-minute session on my calendar
- We hop on a Zoom call at the scheduled time, yes, it will be recorded
- We work on your systems (or set them up) by sharing screens
- You’re sent the recording and any additional resources we review
- You’ve taken the first step to less stress, and business bliss
- Google Forms
- Google Drive
- Creating a freebie (Opt-In)
- Creating a branded pdf
- Event set-up and organization
- How to set-up a Social Media Profile
- Creating marketing materials
- Automated emails
- Setting up a funnel
- Setting up a Facebook Ad
- General overall concerns
- Fine turn your funnel
- What types of strategy is best
- Where to market
- The best places to look
- What you need for strategy
- Business Cards
- Best networking practices
- What you receive: +90-minute Zoom call to resolve the problems you’re having +A recording of the call so you can rewatch +The benefit of working right on your computer +Specific questions answered +The quickest way to learn, hands-on +Additional resources
About Your Mentor
Hi, I’m Linda! Business Manager, former Virtual Assistant and Executive Assistant (in the Corporate World). Mentor, dreamer, creator, entrepreneur, lover of life, born to help others focus on their dreams. I love what I do, allow me to help you in discovering who you are and where you want to be with your life and business. I have always loved animals (and people of course!) and have always wanted to be involved in, pretty much everything!
I always felt like I was built for great things in life, but I struggled with finding my calling. For years I always felt like I was just going through the motions to be successful and happy, without actually doing the things that made me genuinely feel that way.
The choices I have made throughout the transitions in my life have led me to become the entrepreneur that I am today, and I wouldn’t have it any other way! I love what I do, and I love being able to work with amazing individuals to help them reach their true potential.
4 SESSION BUNDLE
- What you receive: +90-minute Zoom call to resolve the problems you’re having +The benefit of working right on your computer +Specific questions answered +The quickest way to learn, hands-on +Additional resources +Recordings of ALL the calls
Do you need someone to bounce ideas off of? To ask simple logistical questions you feel silly posting on SM? Linda is your girl!
Working with Linda is like having a chat with an experienced colleague. She is warmly supportive, but asks the tough questions and holds you accountable. She has worked with enough other online support professionals to see upcoming pitfalls and really encourages you to reserve valuable brain power and time, to devote to your own business. During our 4-week mentorship relationship, Linda was wonderfully intuitive and helpful. She followed each of our sessions up with a brief recap of our focus, links with helpful resources and a reminder that she will be asking the tough question next session.. “What progress have you made towards your business goals this week?” Working with Linda was well worth my time. With her help, I grew into a much better business owner and support professional.
Thankful for the opportunity
Linda is vastly talented and knowledgeable and I was lucky enough to be a part of her mentor program. She listened to what I had to say and gave me very sound advice to guide me in the direction I need to go. I am now more focused and ready to begin my journey into entrepreneurship. I will be forever grateful for all the help, guidance and friendship that stemmed from being mentored by Linda.