How to get traffic from your Twitter account. So, are you struggling to harness the power of Twitter for your blog? Tweeting the title for your blog post and a link to direct visitors to your site is not good enough. You actually need to be more creative, active as well as connect more with people.
Below are 5 tips to help you get traffic from Twitter.
1. Use hashtags
Hashtags are crucial on Twitter because they allow you to label your content, making it searchable. It is one of the best ways to get your content seen by Twitter followers who are searching for specific keywords that you have used.
On Twitter, your updates can actually disappear in a matter of seconds. It’s therefore very important to share updates often to get your tweets discovered. It is not good enough to just post a tweet once, instead, you need to post it several times to reach several people who are using this social platform.
This ultimately means that you will be able to reach more people.
4. Get visual
Most people usually think that Twitter is a text-only social platform but that is not the case. Twitter now features visual content, were you aware of that? This means that if you accompany your text with your visual content, you will increase the chances of it being viewed and shared by more people. Posting visuals that stand above others will go a long way in helping you get more traffic.
5. Use a call to action
Every aspect of marketing requires a well-formulated call to action. Do you want your followers to download your new eBook or do you want them to read your latest blog post? It is important to let your followers know exactly what you want them to do.
Use this worksheet to remind you what you need to do. Twitter
If you need help creating content for your Twitter account, fill out the form below.
Most social media marketing campaigns are primarily designed to help gain more social following, increase product/brand visibility or drive traffic to a website. Here are quick must-know tips you should consider when rolling out your next social media campaign.
1. Reserve your username across all platforms
Reserve all your usernames (business name) across all the social media platforms even if you don’t need them now. These keep other people from using yours, and trust me; you are going to need those usernames some day.
2. Decide which social media platform(s) best suits your needs.
Not all social media platforms are suitable for your kind of marketing campaign. Trying to build a presence and stay significantly active on all available social media platforms can be time-consuming and counterproductive. Instead, you need to identify platforms that bring the best results and focus on them.
There are simple ways that you can automate your social media posts by using an app. We’ll talk about that in another post another day.
Don’t forget to use your social media marketing by doing this:
3. Optimize your social media platforms
Once you’ve decided on the platform you intend to use, focus on optimizing your profiles in order to get more followers. A few things to consider include using a real profile picture, write clear and comprehensive about pages for your profiles, and where applicable, include a link to your website.
4. Connect your social media accounts to your website
Having all your active accounts connected to your websites helps to keep the conversation going. Visitors on your website can link to any of the listed accounts and your followers on social media can find out more about your offer.
5. Find and follow leaders in your niche.
Find the most influential people in your niche and follow or favorite them. Chances are they will share useful information about your niche or share their progress about a certain project, and you can look over their shoulders for inspiration.
6. Don’t forget the hashtags
Yes, it’s not just a pretty function to make your phrase turn into a link and look cool. Most people actually use hashtags to search for stuff on social media. And it’s a nice way to make your stuff (like your upcoming product launch) trend on Facebook. Just don’t overdo it.
7. Stay social
Whether you are running a personal profile or company/brand’s social media account, you need to actually stay social and interactive. Follow other users, send friend requests, comment on great ideas, like other people’s comments, update your status regularly, share interesting things you do in your business and so on.
Whatever you do…
8. Stay out of trouble
Each social media platform has its own sets of rules, and some rules cut across all the networks. For instance, Twitter has a limit on how many people you can follow per day, Facebook has restrictions on friend-requesting people you don’t know.
9. Track mentions
This is where PR kicks in. Use available tools to track every mention of your brand across all platforms and find out what people are saying about you or your brand. Don’t miss a chance to neutralize any negative talk.
10. Post as many times per day but again, don’t overdo it.
The number of times to post per day will depend on the network, the number of your followers, and how interactive your audience is.
If you’re looking for help with your social media, I would love to connect with you!
Internet traffic is one of the most essential commodities for a website. Web experts may say that you have to pay for traffic, but there are so many ways to get them for free. Yes, absolutely!
Here are 5 ways to get more traffic without paying a cent:
1. Build Up Your Social Media Sites
All web bloggers and owners should have an account with the most popular social networking sites. They should also use it to direct targeted traffic to their web site! It’s easy and it’s free. All you need are followers and friends. If you take the time to know who your target audience is, and add them to your social media network accordingly. From there, you can send relevant content via status updates or tweets, all of which have your website’s URL. As a result of doing this, you can gather more traffic and social presence.
Content is King
2. Create Useful Content
When your friends and followers click on that social media link, they should be greeted with relevant, useful content. All the major search engines such as Google, Yahoo! and Bing have an algorithm that sees how much relevant content you have on your site. These search engines will rank you higher for the niche you specialize in. Content is king when it comes to SEO.
3. Optimize For SEO
Speaking of which, it’s important to clean up your website for Search Engine Optimization purposes. The SEO game is simple – if you rank high up on search engines, traffic will come from those who search for you online. All of these can be done without spending a single cent!
4. Attach Your URL
Do you frequent forums and groups? There could be traffic lurking in there if you’re smart enough to go check it out. Go right now and register for an account in the most popular forums and start posting relevant content. Remember that you can edit your signature – include your site’s URL in as well. People will get curious as they like your post and see what your website is all about. Just another way to increase the traffic to your website. Boom!!
GET IT FREE
5. Look For Free Site Promotions
There will always be free ways to promote your site, so keep an eye out for the latest ones on the web. Anything from being included in various listings, content submission in web directories and free classified ads are always good for generating traffic. And best of all, they are free and only take up a small portion of your time. Get results quickly by taking 15-30 minutes a day to add yours today.
Use the contact form below and let’s connect. We would be so happy to help your business become a success.
Email marketing is one of the most effective internet marketing methods and it is currently being used by thousands of businesses (small, medium-sized and even the large companies).
Below are some of the reasons why every business should consider using this method when they are blogging.
· Email marketing is inexpensive
· Easy to track and share
· Very fast/Immediate with tremendous reach
· Efficient and very convenient
Check out the tips below:
These tips will help in ensuring that many people subscribe to your email list and that your email marketing becomes a success.
1) Offering an incentive
This is one of the ways in which you can get people to sign up for your email list. The incentive should be good enough to attract people. Basically, it should be able to convince them that your email is worth space in their inbox. You can do this by offering some discounts or even a sale. It is also good to remember that different incentives work differently for different companies. Choose the one that works best for you and your business.
Honestly, this is actually very simple. You should not make people click through to another page but instead, embed the opt-in form at the point (where) you ask people to sign up.
So, What is an Opt-in?
Express permission by a customer, or a recipient of a mail, email, or other direct messages to allow a marketer to send merchandise, information, or more messages. … After the opt-in, the marketer will keep on sending the material or messages until the recipient chooses to opt out.
And, More Tips:
3) Put an option to join your email list on every page of your site
Have an opt-in box on each and every page of your website. And it should be in a way that it can be seen by anyone looking at your site. You can also add an opt-in box both to the vertical navigation column and to the footer area.
4) Install a slider/ a pop-up
Pop-ups should not be annoying and to make sure that they are not, you can set them in a manner that they can only show after someone has been on the site for at least 2-3 minutes. Here’s another suggestion, set it in a way that it is only shown to every visitor once a week.
5) Optimize for mobile
This should be one of your number one priorities because a majority of people (approximately 53%) now open their emails using their mobile devices. Make sure that your email templates are mobile friendly and this will ensure that your subscribers will be able to open your emails anytime regardless of their whereabouts.
As always, you consistently want to be successful in your business. You need to grow to be successful right? Read this article on how to be successful in your business.
If you have more questions about how to do this, please fill out the form below. I would be happy to help you figure out how to do this in your business.
Are you looking for tips on how to run a business out of your home? If so, you have come to the right place. Here you will find tips to make your online business run effectively. Read on to find out how you can be successful at running a business out of your home. Plan for success first, then the rest will follow.
Tips for Running a Successful Business
One of the first things you need to do is:
1. Get a legitimate email address for your business. If your email address is from having a free email account, the perception it gives to a potential client is that your business is a hobby, not a professional business. Instead, talk to your website hosting company. It will typically have economical solutions for email addresses utilizing your web domain name.
2. Give incentives to your clients for referring their friends to your business. Word of mouth is the most powerful way of advertising because the recommendation of a friend is always more reliable than any flyer that you can send. Incentives also encourage your existing customers to remain loyal to you.
3. Post your business cards and flyers on bulletin boards that have very high foot traffic. Make sure to ask the business where the board is located if it is okay because you would not want your business to be seen in a negative light.
4. Are you following the competition? A ton can be learned from the techniques and strategies your competition uses for their social media marketing, especially if they’re a big corporation. Grab some ideas for yourself, like a contest or conversation starter, and try it on your own social media feeds and see what happens!
Are you feeling good about it now?
5. A good online business owner is creative and resourceful when it comes to generating business ideas and leads, but nothing can profitably take the place of selling. At first, it may be stressful, and you might not be comfortable with aggressive marketing. You will become more effective over time, ensuring the success of your business in both the creative and revenue aspects. When you plan for success as you’re starting out it not only shows you that you can do it, but others will see it too!
6. In order to be successful in having a business, it is key that you look for a product or service that you can be behind 100%. It is important that you are in agreement with the value you’re providing to your clients. It is very hard to sell a product or a service that you do not believe in.
7. Sound professional when you answer your business phone. Working in your pajamas is one of the perks of working from home, but make sure your customers don’t know about it. Avoid background noises such as your unruly kids, kitchen equipment or fighting neighbors. Your clients will notice when you maintain a professional atmosphere.
8, If your business requires any type of raw materials or regular purchases of supplies, get online and locate wholesale suppliers. As long as your business is properly licensed, you should qualify for the significant discounts available by buying at wholesale. This can save you plenty of money in the long run and make your business much more profitable.
Plan for success in your business
Running an online business is not always an easy job, but it is one that you can be very successful at. We have offered many tips to help make your business the most that it can be.
Follow the tips we suggested and you are sure to see results in your business.