Blogging in Your Business
I’ve heard so many people talk about writing a blog in their business. Are you doing this? If you are fantastic, if not, why aren’t you?
Don’t you know that it helps you to get your name out there online?
One of the things I love about blogging is that it allows me to write to the people I want to help the most. It’s not really hard, only if you make it so.
I bet if you try it for a few months and you’ll be hooked just like I am.
SO…with that being said…
Here are several good reasons to blog for business:
- Build Relationships– Yep and if you know anything about my business history and beliefs you’ll know that relationships are a HUGE part of my success. I have many friends in online business and I gained many of them through my blog. They started as readers, they commented and we got to know each other. One of my longest-term online friends started as a blog reader, turned into a customer and is now a dear friend who promotes my business and I promote hers.
- Build Trust– Look… if you write enough on a blog your true colors are going to shine through whether you like it or not. Your issues will show up in what you write and the energy you use to create it. Come on, don’t be scared! You’re a good person but you’re flawed. We ALL are flawed. A good blog doesn’t make you look PERFECT, it makes you look HUMAN and relatable and trustworthy. And when you are trying to sell stuff trust is good, trust is very, very good.
Here are a few more:
- Get Traffic– If you’re not using your blog to get into the search engines then you’ll miss out on people searching for you or specific things you talk about, especially if you have anything that’s any way unique. Try using Seo Books Keyword Tool. All you do is enter in a word like “business blogging” for example for this post and then incorporate some of the terms that people use to learn more about it in your post.
- Save Time– So you should also have an email list, right? If you do you’ll know that creating content for an email list AND a blog can be time-consuming. I use Mailerlite to create my email list and it’s free for up to 1,000 subscribers. It’s a great way to get your content out there.
- Creates Opportunity– Not everyone of influence who might want to partner with you is going to take the time to sign up for your list or buy your products BUT if you have a blog they can easily see what you’re about by reading through your public content. You just might start seeing a heck of a lot more offers for interviews, partnerships and more because of your blog. Definitely a win-win!
Blog writing is not dead.
And it has never been, never will be! Interested in blogging I recommend you go for it! Really!
Find out if you like it or hate it. You’ll only know for sure if you try it.
Need some help figuring it all out? Fill out the form below because I can certainly help you make some decision on HOW, WHAT and all the DETAILS!
Get my FREE Content Planner Here.
Come on it’s easy…
[contact-form][contact-field label=”Name” type=”name” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Email” type=”email” required=”true” /][contact-field label=”Website” type=”url” /][contact-field label=”Message” type=”textarea” /][/contact-form]